- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- At selected times of the year, Keele International Student Support operates a free Meet and Greet airport collection service. Student ambassadors ensure that students arriving in the UK for the first time are safely transported to Keele campus and, if living off site, direct them to the appropriate public transport.
- Keele offers a Welcome Programme for international students, alongside the university's Welcome Week for new starters.
English Language Requirements
Most undergraduate courses require the following level of English for year one entry:
- GCSE English Language grade C, or IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each subtest, or Toefl IBT 80 with listening 17, reading 18, speaking 20, writing 17 (minimum scores).
Some subjects require a higher level of English:
- Law – IELTS 6.5 with 5.5 in each subtest.
- Medicine – IELTS 7.0 with 7.0 in each subtest.
- Physiotherapy, Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science, Technology and Business – IELTS 7.0 with 6.5 in each subtest.
Accommodation for International Students
- International students who apply by the relevant deadlines are offered self-catered accommodation on campus for all years of study.
- Halls of residence are available on a catered and self-catered basis.
- A range of room types include rooms with or without a washbasin, flats and en-suite rooms.
- Single sex accommodation is also available.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|