- Undergraduate Students
- International Students
- The university provides accommodation for full-time postgraduate students enrolling in September.
- Part-time student and those starting at different times of the year may need to live off campus; the university can assist with finding off campus accommodation.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
The following are for UK/EU students taking a taught postgraduate course at Keele:
- The Keele Alumni Discount: a £1,000 tuition fee waiver for Keele alumni on courses of at least 120 credits, this may be offered pro-rata for some lower credit courses if study within the academic year exceeds 40 credits.
- The Keele Graduate Scholarship: a £500 tuition fee waiver for students who attained a 1st class honours in their first degree.
- The Keele Access Scholarship: a £850 tuition fee waiver for students from backgrounds with low participation in higher education.
- Please refer to the university website for further details of scholarships.
- Most subject areas are available at postgraduate level.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
2,207 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 29%
- Part Time 71%
- UK 83%
- EU 3%
- Other 14%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||60||820||880|
|Business & administrative studies||25||285||310|
|Medicine & dentistry||45||125||170|
|Historical & philosophical studies||20||45||65|
|Engineering & technology||15||0||15|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||5||10|
|Creative arts & design||5||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.