- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The University of Kent has a generous range of scholarships, rewarding excellence in academia, sport and music, as well as specific scholarships for international students. Please refer to the university website for details, which includes a scholarship search tool.
- The Kent Scholarship for Academic Excellence: £2,000 per annum for applicants who achieve AAA at A level (or specified equivalents). There is no application form to complete.
- Kent Financial Support Package: Financial support may be available for full-time students from England starting their programme of study in 2018, paying the maximum tuition fee. Students can use a student support calculator on the university website to get an estimate of the amount of funding available.