- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The Kent Scholarship for Academic Excellence: for applicants who achieve AAA at A Level (or specified equivalents).
- Kent Financial Support Package: for eligible full-time students from England starting their programme of study in 2019, paying the maximum tuition fee. Students can use a student support calculator on the university website to get an estimate of the amount of funding available.