- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Whether you are going into higher education for the first time or returning for a postgraduate qualification, it's important to ensure that you have planned for the cost of tuition and living expenses while studying.
- Kent's website provides an overview of the main costs and details the sources of support you may be eligible for. This includes external sources of support as well as our own generous support packages.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The University of Kent has a generous range of scholarships, rewarding excellence in academia, sport and music, as well as specific scholarships for international students.
- In addition, the university believes that all students who have the academic potential to benefit from its courses should have the opportunity to come to the university, and has established a financial support scheme for eligible students across 3 – or 4 where applicable – years of study. This £5,000 financial support package for 2017 entry (subject to approval) comprises a cash payment of £2,000 in year 1, and £1,500 in years 2 and 3, which does not have to be repaid.
- Please refer to the university website for the details and eligibility criteria for scholarships and bursaries.