University of Kent
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Kent Business School
The Kent MBA
Accreditations: AMBA and CMI.
Why Study Here?
- Accredited by the Association of MBA's (AMBA), the Kent MBA and the Kent Executive MBA guarantees a real and relevant learning experience to broaden and sharpen your skills.
Together with an international focus, it is academically rigorous yet innovative with flexible learning options and the choice of completing in one year full time or part time over two to three years.We combine rigorous business theory with relevant practical application, using:
- Case studies
- European study tour
- Consultancy week – working with businesses live on consulting projects
- Internships with high-profile, multinational corporations
Throughout the programme you engage with organisations, small, medium and large, regional to multinational, to test theories immediately in real-world situations.
- You will connect with strategic thinkers with commercial flair and global perspectives. The connections you make during this time will be with you for life.
- The programme is delivered in Canterbury with an innovative study tour in Paris and Brussels, where students learn about the structure, policy, law and finance of the EU, as well as hearing from leading European organisations.
- Students gain tangible business connections and interact with the corporate world through a variety of external projects such as the Kent MBA consultancy week, live case studies and key speakers.
- Kent Business School believes that a global perspective is fundamental to business education; reflecting this, students are recruited from a wide range of backgrounds and locations including the UK, Europe, the Far East, Middle East, Asia, North and South America and Africa. This international representation helps students form connections and develop their networks.
- 1 year full-time.
- 2–3 years part-time.
- Full-time, UK/EU/international student fees £19,975 (2016–17).
- Part-time UK/EU/international student fees £9,988 (2016–17).
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Address||Kent Business School University of Kent Canterbury Kent CT2 7PE|