- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Kent Business School
The Kent MBA
Accreditations: AMBA and CMI.
- Accredited by the Association of MBA's (AMBA), the Kent MBA and the Kent Executive MBA guarantees a real and relevant learning experience to broaden and sharpen students’ skills. Together with an international focus, the MBA is academically rigorous yet innovative.
- The programme is delivered in Canterbury with a study tour in Paris and Brussels, where students learn about the structure, policy, law and finance of the EU, as well as hearing from leading European organisations.
- Students gain tangible business connections and interact with the corporate world through a variety of external projects such as the Kent MBA consultancy week, live case studies and key speakers.
- Kent Business School believes that a global perspective is fundamental to business education; reflecting this, students are recruited from a wide range of backgrounds and locations including the UK, Europe, the Far East, Middle East, Asia, North and South America and Africa. This international representation helps students form connections and develop their networks.
- One year full-time; two to three years part-time.
- Full-time, UK/EU/international student fees £19,975 (2016–17).
- Part-time UK/EU/international student fees £9,988 (2016–17).
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
Kent Business School, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7PE