- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Kent Business School
The Kent MBA
Accreditations: AMBA and Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- The Kent MBA carries the Association of MBAs (AMBA) accreditation, which represents the highest standard of achievement in postgraduate business education.
- Kent Business School has joined forces with the Chartered Management institute (CMI) to give students the opportunity to gain, alongside the Kent MBA, the CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
- The programme is delivered in Canterbury with a study tour in Paris and Brussels, where students learn about the structure, policy, law and finance of the EU, and also work with European organisations on the practicalities of doing business in Europe.
- Students gain tangible business connections and interact with the corporate world through a variety of external projects such as the Kent MBA consultancy week, live case studies and key speakers.
- Kent Business School believes that a global perspective is fundamental to business education; reflecting this, students are recruited from a wide range of backgrounds and locations including the UK, Europe, the Far East, Middle East, Asia, North and South America and Africa. This international representation helps students form connections and develop their networks.
- One year full-time; two to three years part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Kent Business School, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7PE