King's College London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The Student Funding Office offers confidential advice to both prospective and current students covering issues such as bursaries, scholarships, grants, tuition fees, living expenses, student loans and other financial help available at King's.
- UK and EU students may be eligible for one or more university bursaries or scholarships.
- Please visit the university website for more on the range of financial assistance available.