King's College London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Why Study Here?
- As well as offering a wide range of pre-sessional, foundation and pre-master’s courses, once you start your degree at King’s you can take advantage of the free study skills and language support offered by the English Language Centre (ELC) for all students.
- All in-sessional and study skills courses are free for King’s College students and are open to both native and non-native speakers.
- When you start at King’s you will also be allocated a personal tutor who is an academic within your department who you can speak to about concerns that you may have.
- You can read more about studying at King's on our website.
What Do International Students Study?
Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
Pre-Arrival and Welcome
- King’s hosts an orientation programme for students who are new to the UK at the beginning of the autumn term.
- The programme includes a choice of events to welcome you to London, and will provide you with plenty of useful information to help you settle in and meet other new students.
- The welcome events are free but you will need to book a place online in advance in order to attend these events.
Accommodation for International Students
- We understand how important accommodation is for international students particularly when many of you are coming to live in London for the first time.
- King’s students have access to places in King's own halls of residence as well as intercollegiate University of London accommodation, offering a variety of accommodation to international students that includes catered halls and self-catering flats.