King's College London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Students at King's have a choice of living at King's residences (which includes those managed by Unite and Fresh), University of London intercollegiate halls, or the University Home scheme.
- The majority of accommodation options are in central London, close to King's teaching campuses and within London travel zones 1 and 2.
- Accommodation is guaranteed for all first-year undergraduates, as long as they meet the application criteria and the application deadline, which is published on the university website.
|Catered||from £6,000 to £20,349 per year|
- City Population: 8,673,000
- Student Population: 306,000
- Situated in central London, King's provides students with a place in one of the most connected and dynamic cities in the world.
- King's collaborates with renowned London institutions on research projects, teaching resources and internship opportunities to enhance its students' experience. Current partners include the British Library, British Museum, National Gallery, Shakespeare's Globe, Southbank Centre, Tate Modern and more.
- London attracts a diverse and inspiring population of the best for cultural, business, political, media, legal and sporting events, as well as boasting numerous impressive museums and cultural institutes.
Culture and Nightlife
- London is well-known for its nightlife, offering a variety of ways to spend free time.
- London boasts world-class theatres, museums, and cultural institutions as well as a variety of clubs for nights out.
- There are multiple options for eating and drinking out throughout London.
- King's is located centrally in the city, with convenient transport links.
- London has fantastic public transport networks across the city. With a variety of options including bus, underground, railway and river buses, it's always easy to get around.