- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£7,600||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- There are a minimum of 400 bursaries of £2,000 available to students who start courses at Kingston University. Please refer to the university website details including eligibility.
- Kingston University provides a package of support for care leaver students, which includes a separate £1,500 bursary for all students leaving care. This is normally paid in three instalments, unless requested as a fee waiver or discount on Kingston University accommodation.