- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£7,600||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- There are a minimum of 250 bursaries of £2,000 available to students who start courses at Kingston University. Please refer to the university website for the criteria to be fulfilled when applying for these bursaries.
- Kingston University provides a package of support for care leaver students, which includes a separate £1,500 bursary for all students leaving care. This is normally paid in 3 instalments, unless requested as a fee waiver or discount on Kingston University accommodation.