- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- International (non-EU) postgraduate students and some students with disabilities can apply for a place in Kingston University's halls of residence.
- Accommodation cannot be guaranteed for UK/EU postgraduate students; however help is available when looking for privately rented accommodation.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Postgraduate scholarships are available for both Home, EU and international students.
- Home and EU alumni of undergraduate courses are given a 10% discount on full-time and part-time postgraduate degree course tuition fees; an alumni discount for international students is also available, please refer to the university website, international fees and funding web pages.
- Support and loans are offered to teacher training (PGCE) students. Students with dependents may also be eligible for extra help.
- Bursaries are available for some students following the qualifying Master of Social Work (MSW) programme.
Most subject areas are available at postgraduate level.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
4,609 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 54%
- Part Time 46%
- UK 68%
- EU 8%
- Other 24%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||40||960||1000|
|Creative arts & design||35||480||515|
|Subjects allied to medicine||40||455||495|
|Engineering & technology||35||430||465|
|Architecture, building & planning||10||215||225|
|Historical & philosophical studies||35||165||200|
|Mass communications & documentation||10||70||80|
|Medicine & dentistry||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.