- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Kingston Business School
Full-time Master of Business Administration
- Providing a broad foundation of knowledge in a core of 11 main management disciplines, the Kingston MBA allows students to focus their studies in an area of particular interest, selecting four of a choice of 14 elective modules. The project enables students to apply the skills and knowledge gained on the course to the analysis of a specific business problem or issue.
- Elective modules include: business forecasting and modelling, change and creativity, public service management and global business.
- The MBA also includes an international study trip to Moscow, Berlin or India. Partnerships with the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration in Moscow (RANEPA) and the Berlin School of Economics and Law (BSEL) in Germany provide students with the opportunity to take elective modules in either of these cities with students from these institutions.
- One year full-time (September or January intake); or two years full-time including a professional placement.
Executive MBA (part-time)
- Please refer to the full-time MBA.
- Two years part-time (September or January intake).
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Admissions Department, Kingston Business School, Kingston University, Kingston Hill, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT2 7LB