- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and ScholarshipsLancaster University provides undergraduate scholarships and bursaries to help with fees and living costs, depending on students' circumstances and/or A Levels or equivalent academic qualifications. These include:
- Academic Scholarship: £2,000 for the first year of study to any full-time student from the UK and the Channel Islands entering with A*A*A at A Level (or equivalent academic qualification).
- Excellence Scholarship: £3,000 for applicants eligible for the Unconditional Offer Scheme who achieve A*A*A at A Level and have at least 5 GCSEs grade A or above. Please note the Excellence Scholarship is awarded in place of the Lancaster Scholarship, meaning applicants are not eligible for both awards.
- Lancaster Bursary: £1,000 per annum for all students from the UK with a household income of less than £30,000. Students from the UK eligible for the Lancaster bursary may also be eligible for a Lancaster scholarship if they meet the criteria.