- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The following scholarships are offered to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man students who place Lancaster as their firm UCAS choice:
- Lancaster Scholarship: £2,000 in their first year of study for applicants achieving A*A*A at A Level; £1,000 in each year of study (subject to progression) for applicants achieving AAA at A Level. Applicants also require at least five GCSE’s grade A/7 or above. Applicants may be awarded both scholarships.
- Excellence Scholarship: £3,000 awarded in their first year of study for applicants eligible for the Unconditional Offer Scheme who achieve A*A*A at A Level, with at least five GCSE’s grade A/7 or above. This is awarded in place of the £2,000 Lancaster Scholarship; applicants are still eligible for the £1,000 Lancaster Scholarship.
- Alternatively, £1,000 will be awarded to applicants eligible for the Unconditional Offer Scheme who achieve the published entry grades for the course that they are offered and admitted to who do not meet the Excellence Scholarship criteria.