- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the university website for details.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
3,615 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 63%
- Part Time 37%
- UK 53%
- EU 11%
- Other 36%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||110||765||875|
|Creative arts & design||65||75||140|
|Engineering & technology||70||60||125|
|Historical & philosophical studies||50||40||90|
|Subjects allied to medicine||35||25||60|
|Medicine & dentistry||15||10||25|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||5||10|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.