- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Lancaster University is home to a dynamic postgraduate community and offers a wealth of both taught and research study options across a wide range of subject areas.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
The 3,735 postgraduate students enrolled in the academic year 2014/15 comprise:
Mode of study
- Full Time 61%
- Part Time 39%
- UK 56%
- EU 9%
- Other 35%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||108||766||874|
|Creative arts & design||63||76||139|
|Engineering & technology||68||59||127|
|Historical & philosophical studies||51||40||91|
|Subjects allied to medicine||35||25||60|
|Medicine & dentistry||14||10||24|
|Mass communications & documentation||7||5||12|
Type of Qualification:
Postgraduate Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- For funding and scholarship opportunities, as well as fee information, please visit our website.
Facilities and Support for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate College is a dedicated residence and community for those studying postgraduate courses.
- All postgraduate students are a member of the college community whether they live on or off campus.
- The college attracts students from all over the world, creating a unique opportunity to mix with and learn about other cultures.
- It offers all postgraduate students a relaxed and quiet environment with the support and facilities they need to concentrate on their work.