- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Lancaster University Management School
- The Economist Which MBA? Ranking (2018) 95
- The Lancaster Full-time MBA combines taught modules with action-based consultancy interventions. These are complemented by three key strands focusing on personal development: the Mindful Manager, Core Capabilities and the MBA Career Advancement Programme, all running throughout the full year.
- Students can discover how business is done in an unfamiliar part of the world with the international module, and enhance their practical wisdom through the unique Mindful Manager module. Action-based challenges put their learning to the test.
- Small class sizes create a rich learning experience; and with more than 15 nationalities represented in each cohort there are excellent networking opportunities.
- Substantial scholarship funds are available.
- One year.
Part-time Executive MBA
- The part-time Executive MBA programme is tailored to the demands of working professionals, blending a series of innovative focused sessions away from the workplace, with the opportunity for immediate impact.
- Over two years students will develop functional knowledge, critical thinking and leadership skills which will accelerate their future career aspirations, with a choice of specialist pathways in strategy, healthcare, leadership and management. The course includes a unique consultancy challenge module.
- Designed for experienced managers, professionals and executives, its small class sizes create a rich learning experience.
- Choose from 3 locations: Lancaster, Malaysia or Ghana.
- Substantial scholarship funds are available, including NHS awards for healthcare professionals.
- Two years.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Lancaster Univesity Management School, Lancaster University, Bailrigg, Lancaster, LA1 4YX