Accounting & Finance
SUBJECT LEAGUE TABLE 2021
Accountants record, classify, summarise, interpret, and communicate a business’s financial information. Our university rankings for Accounting & Finance include Book Keeping and Banking.
Read the University and Subject League Tables Methodology to find where the data comes from, how the tables are compiled, and explanations of the measures used.
The following institutions have courses in this subject but insufficient data to be included in the ranking:
- - King's College London, University of London
- - Newman University, Birmingham
- - Plymouth Marjon University
- - SOAS University of London
- - University of Cumbria
- - University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- - University of York
- - York St John University
The maximum scores for the measures shown are as follows:
Entry Standards: No maximum
Student Satisfaction: 5.00
Research Quality: 4.00
Graduate Prospects: 100
Overall Score: 100.0
All measures used to compile the tables are available on the full table.