SUBJECT LEAGUE TABLE 2020
Biological Sciences cover the immune system, biodiversity, genetics, and much more. Our university rankings for Biological Sciences include Botany, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology and Zoology.
Read the University and Subject League Tables Methodology to find where the data comes from, how the tables are compiled, and explanations of the measures used.
The following institutions have courses in this subject but insufficient data to be included in the ranking:
- - Birkbeck, University of London
- - Loughborough University
- - Plymouth Marjon University
- - Solent University (Southampton)
- - University of Bolton
- - University of the Highlands and Islands (UHI)
- - Writtle University College
The maximum scores for the measures shown are as follows:
Entry Standards: No maximum
Student Satisfaction: 5.00
Research Quality: 4.00
Graduate Prospects: 100
Overall Score: 100.0
All measures used to compile the tables are available on the full table.