SUBJECT LEAGUE TABLE 2021
Through investigation and model-building, economists advise private businesses and government bodies on economic policies. Our university rankings for Economics include Financial Economics and Capitalism.
Read the University and Subject League Tables Methodology to find where the data comes from, how the tables are compiled, and explanations of the measures used.
The following institutions have courses in this subject but insufficient data to be included in the ranking:
- - Anglia Ruskin University
- - Bournemouth University
- - Staffordshire University
- - Teesside University, Middlesbrough
- - University of Bedfordshire
- - University of Brighton
- - University of Derby
- - University of Roehampton
- - University of Westminster, London
- - University of Winchester
- - University of Wolverhampton
- - University of Worcester
The maximum scores for the measures shown are as follows:
Entry Standards: No maximum
Student Satisfaction: 5.00
Research Quality: 4.00
Graduate Prospects: 100
Overall Score: 100.0
All measures used to compile the tables are available on the full table.