This table was revised on 28 May 2019 and includes corrections and omissions reported to us by universities after original publication. The rankings of some institutions have changed as a result.
Read the University and Subject League Tables Methodology to find where the data comes from, how the tables are compiled, and explanations of the measures used.
The following institutions have courses in this subject but insufficient data to be included in the ranking:
- - University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- - University of Wolverhampton
- - Glyndwr University, Wrexham
- - University of Bolton
- - Bournemouth University
- - University of Chester
- - University of Chichester
- - University of Dundee
- - University of Lincoln
- - Liverpool Hope University
- - Middlesex University
- - University of Northampton
- - Nottingham Trent University
- - Royal Holloway, University of London
The maximum scores for the measures shown are as follows:
Entry Standards: No maximum
Student Satisfaction: 5.00
Research Quality: 4.00
Graduate Prospects: 100
Overall Score: 100.0
All measures used to compile the tables are available on the full table.