SUBJECT LEAGUE TABLE 2020
A Forensic Science degree will show you how to collect and analyse evidence that could support a case in a court of law. Our university rankings include Forensic and Archaeological Sciences.
Read the University and Subject League Tables Methodology to find where the data comes from, how the tables are compiled, and explanations of the measures used.
The following institutions have courses in this subject but insufficient data to be included in the ranking:
- - Leeds Beckett University
- - London Metropolitan University
- - Northumbria University, Newcastle
- - Plymouth Marjon University
- - University of Portsmouth
- - University of Strathclyde
- - University of Winchester
The maximum scores for the measures shown are as follows:
Entry Standards: No maximum
Student Satisfaction: 5.00
Research Quality: 4.00
Graduate Prospects: 100
Overall Score: 100.0
All measures used to compile the tables are available on the full table.