Geography & Environmental Science
SUBJECT LEAGUE TABLE 2021
Geography & Environmental Science studies the impact people and the world have on each other. Our university rankings for Geography & Environmental Science include Human & Social Geography and Physical Geographical Sciences.
Read the University and Subject League Tables Methodology to find where the data comes from, how the tables are compiled, and explanations of the measures used.
The following institutions have courses in this subject but insufficient data to be included in the ranking:
- - Bishop Grosseteste University
- - Brunel University London
- - Middlesex University
- - Teesside University, Middlesbrough
- - University of Huddersfield
- - University of Kent
- - University of Lincoln
- - University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- - University of Warwick
- - University of Wolverhampton
- - Writtle University College
The maximum scores for the measures shown are as follows:
Entry Standards: No maximum
Student Satisfaction: 5.00
Research Quality: 4.00
Graduate Prospects: 100
Overall Score: 100.0
All measures used to compile the tables are available on the full table.