Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism
SUBJECT LEAGUE TABLE 2020
From managing events to developing hotels, Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism covers many areas. Our university rankings include Travel Management and Heritage Studies.
Read the University and Subject League Tables Methodology to find where the data comes from, how the tables are compiled, and explanations of the measures used.
The following institutions have courses in this subject but insufficient data to be included in the ranking:
- - Bath Spa University
- - Bristol, University of the West of England
- - Edge Hill University
- - Leeds Trinity University
- - Loughborough University
- - Northumbria University, Newcastle
- - Nottingham Trent University
- - Plymouth Marjon University
- - Teesside University, Middlesbrough
- - University of Essex
- - University of Stirling
- - University of Strathclyde
The maximum scores for the measures shown are as follows:
Entry Standards: No maximum
Student Satisfaction: 5.00
Research Quality: 4.00
Graduate Prospects: 100
Overall Score: 100.0
All measures used to compile the tables are available on the full table.