Land & Property Management
SUBJECT LEAGUE TABLE 2020
Land & Property Management studies the creation, management and enhancement of the world's physical assets. Our university rankings for Land & Property Management include Property Valuation and Auctioneering.
Read the University and Subject League Tables Methodology to find where the data comes from, how the tables are compiled, and explanations of the measures used.
The following institutions have courses in this subject but insufficient data to be included in the ranking:
- - Northumbria University, Newcastle
- - Royal Agricultural University
- - University of South Wales
- - University of Aberdeen
- - Bristol, University of the West of England
- - University of Wolverhampton
- - University of Cambridge
- - University of Central Lancashire
- - University of Bolton
- - University of East London
The maximum scores for the measures shown are as follows:
Entry Standards: No maximum
Student Satisfaction: 5.00
Research Quality: 4.00
Graduate Prospects: 100
Overall Score: 100.0
All measures used to compile the tables are available on the full table.