SUBJECT LEAGUE TABLE 2021
A Law degree will teach you about the legal systems that underpin society. Our university rankings for Law include Comparative Law, Public Law and Medical Law.
Read the University and Subject League Tables Methodology to find where the data comes from, how the tables are compiled, and explanations of the measures used.
The following institutions have courses in this subject but insufficient data to be included in the ranking:
- - Goldsmiths, University of London
- - Leeds Trinity University
- - Newman University, Birmingham
- - Plymouth Marjon University
- - University of Chichester
- - University of the Highlands and Islands (UHI)
The maximum scores for the measures shown are as follows:
Entry Standards: No maximum
Student Satisfaction: 5.00
Research Quality: 4.00
Graduate Prospects: 100
Overall Score: 100.0
All measures used to compile the tables are available on the full table.