SUBJECT LEAGUE TABLE 2021
Crucial for business growth, Marketing is about communicating the value of a product or service. Our university rankings for Marketing include Advertising and Sales Management.
Read the University and Subject League Tables Methodology to find where the data comes from, how the tables are compiled, and explanations of the measures used.
The following institutions have courses in this subject but insufficient data to be included in the ranking:
- - Bangor University
- - Brunel University London
- - Cardiff University
- - Glyndwr University, Wrexham
- - Northumbria University, Newcastle
- - Plymouth Marjon University
- - University of Bolton
- - University of Bristol
- - University of Buckingham
- - University of Dundee
- - University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- - York St John University
The maximum scores for the measures shown are as follows:
Entry Standards: No maximum
Student Satisfaction: 5.00
Research Quality: 4.00
Graduate Prospects: 100
Overall Score: 100.0
All measures used to compile the tables are available on the full table.