SUBJECT LEAGUE TABLE 2021
Materials Technology studies the production and processing of man-made substances. Our university rankings for Materials Technology include Ceramics & Glass, Metallurgy and Polymers & Textiles.
Read the University and Subject League Tables Methodology to find where the data comes from, how the tables are compiled, and explanations of the measures used.
The following institutions have courses in this subject but insufficient data to be included in the ranking:
- - Glyndwr University, Wrexham
- - Manchester Metropolitan University
- - Nottingham Trent University
- - Teesside University, Middlesbrough
- - University of Leeds
- - University of Northampton
- - University of Nottingham
- - University of Plymouth
- - University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- - University of the Highlands and Islands (UHI)
The maximum scores for the measures shown are as follows:
Entry Standards: No maximum
Student Satisfaction: 5.00
Research Quality: 4.00
Graduate Prospects: 100
Overall Score: 100.0
All measures used to compile the tables are available on the full table.