SUBJECT LEAGUE TABLE 2020
Nursing is the provision of care for the sick and less able. Our university rankings for Nursing include Learning Disability Nursing, Midwifery and Neonatal Care.
Kingston/St George's, University of London is a partnership between Kingston University London and St George's, University of London.
Read the University and Subject League Tables Methodology to find where the data comes from, how the tables are compiled, and explanations of the measures used.
The following institutions have courses in this subject but insufficient data to be included in the ranking:
- - University of Leicester
- - Nottingham Trent University
- - Solent University (Southampton)
- - University of Sunderland
- - University of Winchester
- - Brunel University London
- - University of East London
- - University of Gloucestershire
The maximum scores for the measures shown are as follows:
Entry Standards: No maximum
Student Satisfaction: 5.00
Research Quality: 4.00
Graduate Prospects: 100
Overall Score: 100.0
All measures used to compile the tables are available on the full table.