SUBJECT LEAGUE TABLE 2021
Nursing is the provision of care for the sick and less able. Our university rankings for Nursing include Learning Disability Nursing, Midwifery and Neonatal Care.
Kingston/St George's, University of London is a partnership between Kingston University London and St George's, University of London.
Read the University and Subject League Tables Methodology to find where the data comes from, how the tables are compiled, and explanations of the measures used.
The following institutions have courses in this subject but insufficient data to be included in the ranking:
- - Brunel University London
- - Glyndwr University, Wrexham
- - Nottingham Trent University
- - University of East London
- - University of Gloucestershire
- - University of Leicester
- - University of Roehampton
- - University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- - University of Winchester
- - University of the Highlands and Islands (UHI)
The maximum scores for the measures shown are as follows:
Entry Standards: No maximum
Student Satisfaction: 5.00
Research Quality: 4.00
Graduate Prospects: 100
Overall Score: 100.0
All measures used to compile the tables are available on the full table.