Leeds Arts University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Cash bursary: in 2019, for new entrants whose family income is below £25,000 per annum, and therefore in receipt of a higher rate student maintenance loan, a cash bursary of £250 in the first year, £350 in the second year and £500 in the third year.
- Cash scholarship: in September 2019, for students who progress from one of the university's further education courses to one of its undergraduate courses, a one-off cash scholarship of £500 in the first year.