Leeds Arts University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Leeds Arts University is one of only a few specialist arts universities in the UK and the only one in the North of England. Its students enjoy a small, close-knit community in a creative atmosphere where anything feels possible. Located in close proximity to unique national collections, students also benefit from the individual advice and insight of staff who are expert in their fields.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
36 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 17%
- Part Time 83%
- UK 94%
- Other 6%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Open Days
Open days allow you to experience the university first hand, and help you decide if it's the right place for you.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Postgraduate support includes a range of scholarships and an alumni discount; please refer to the university website for details.
- Vice-Chancellor's Postgraduate Scholarship: a £2,000 reduction in tuition fees for one year, awarded to one home/EU student selected by a panel of staff.
- Studio Space Scholarship: knowing the challenges faced by graduates in finding appropriate studio space when starting their career, the university will provide suitable working studio space for one home/EU student for the period of their studies.
- Alumni discount: £600 (full-time student) or £300 per year (part-time student) for graduates of BA (Hons) programmes at Leeds Arts University.