Leeds Arts University
- Undergraduate Students
- International Students
Leeds Arts University is one of only a few specialist arts universities in the UK and the only one in the North of England. Its students enjoy a small, close-knit community in a creative atmosphere where anything feels possible. Located in close proximity to unique national collections, students also benefit from the individual advice and insight of staff who are expert in their fields.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
35 postgraduate students in 2016–17
Mode of study
- Full Time 25%
- Part Time 75%
- UK 100%
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Postgraduate support includes a range of scholarships and an alumni discount; please refer to the university website for details.
- Vice-Chancellor's Postgraduate Scholarship: a £2,000 reduction in tuition fees for one year, awarded to one home/EU student selected by a panel of staff.
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarship (two available): a £3,000 reduction in tuition fees, awarded by a panel of staff.
- Studio Space Scholarship: knowing the challenges faced by graduates in finding appropriate studio space when starting their career, the university will provide suitable working studio space for one home/EU student for the period of their studies.
- International Studio Space Scholarship: All international students will get a dedicated creative studio space.
- International Progression Award: a £1,750 reduction in the advertised postgraduate fee for non UK/EU fee-paying students, progressing from a Leeds Arts University BA (Hons) degree.
- Alumni discount: £600 (full-time student) or £300 per year (part-time student) for graduates of BA (Hons) programmes at Leeds Arts University.