Leeds Beckett University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Postgraduate students may be able to get help in the form of a scholarship such as a Graduate Teach, and Research Assistantship or Studentship. Availability will depend on the course.
- Recent graduates of Leeds Beckett University may be eligible for a 10% discount on postgraduate study fees.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
- Most subject areas are available at postgraduate level.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
4,454 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 31%
- Part Time 69%
- UK 86%
- EU 3%
- Other 11%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||110||810||925|
|Subjects allied to medicine||15||875||890|
|Architecture, building & planning||30||235||265|
|Mass communications & documentation||35||110||145|
|Creative arts & design||20||70||90|
|Engineering & technology||0||80||80|
|Historical & philosophical studies||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.