Leeds Beckett University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Postgraduate students may be able to get help in the form of a scholarship such as a Graduate Teach, and Research Assistantship or Studentship. Availability will depend on the course.
- Recent graduates of Leeds Beckett University may be eligible for a 10% discount on postgraduate study fees.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
- Most subject areas are available at postgraduate level.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
4,454 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 31%
- Part Time 69%
- UK 86%
- EU 3%
- Other 11%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||110||810||925|
|Subjects allied to medicine||15||875||890|
|Architecture, building & planning||30||235||265|
|Mass communications & documentation||35||110||145|
|Creative arts & design||20||70||90|
|Engineering & technology||0||80||80|
|Historical & philosophical studies||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.