Leeds Arts University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- Please refer to the Leeds College of Art website for details.
English Language Requirements
Students automatically meet the English language requirements if:
- They are a national of a majority English speaking country and meet the English language standard set for a UK applicants equivalent to GCSE at grade C/4; or
- They have passed an English language test approved by UKVI at the appropriate level; or
- They hold a degree taught in English and equivalent to a UK bachelor's degree or above; or
- They have completed an international qualification (for example the IB Diploma) and the language of instruction was English. The college will assess these applications on a case by case basis.
If students are unsure whether their current English qualification is suitable, they are asked to contact the college's International Office for advice.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.