Leeds Trinity University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£5,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and ScholarshipsLeeds Trinity offers a range of bursaries and scholarships to its students, including the following. Please refer to the university website for details of all awards and eligibility.
- Leeds Trinity Bursary, Progress Bursary and Care Leavers' Bursary; plus a Journalism Diversity Fund Bursary.
- Academic Achievement Award.
- Sanctuary Scholarship.
- Inspiring Futures Programme.