Leeds Trinity University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Leeds Trinity University is a small campus university with a big reputation – it was the first university to build professional work placements into every degree, and is known as the university where students are 'a name, not a number', thanks to its welcoming and supportive sense of community. It's located on a peaceful green campus just 6 miles from Leeds city centre, with everything students need for university life on one site.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Silver is awarded to institutions that deliver high-quality teaching, learning and outcomes for their students, and consistently exceed "rigorous national quality requirements" for higher education in the UK. Find out more about TEF.
International Student Statistics
60 international students in 2017–18
- The university has welcomed international students for many years and prides itself on providing the best environment to work, study and enjoy university life.
- This starts with a warm welcome, which is why the university offers a meet and greet service at Leeds Bradford International Airport at key times of the year for all international students.
- During the induction, a full programme of activities helps students find their way around the campus, meet students and staff, and have some fun.
English Language Requirements
- The minimum English language entry requirements for undergraduate and most postgraduate programmes at Leeds Trinity are normally IELTS: 6.0 overall (no component below 5.5).
Accommodation for International Students
- The university guarantees accommodation on campus for international undergraduate students for the duration of their degree, provided that they apply by the relevant deadline.