Leeds Trinity University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- Having welcomed international students for many years, Leeds Trinity prides itself on providing the best environment in which they can work, study and enjoy university life.
- The university offers a meet and greet service at Leeds Bradford International Airport at key times of the year for all international students.
- An induction programme includes a full programme of activities for students to help them find their way around the campus, meet students and staff, and have some fun.
English Language Requirements
- The minimum English Language entry requirements for undergraduate and most postgraduate programmes at Leeds Trinity are normally IELTS: 6.0 overall (no component below 5.5).
Accommodation for International Students
- The university guarantees accommodation on campus for international undergraduate students for the duration of their degree, provided that they apply by the relevant deadline.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.