Leeds Trinity University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Why Study Here?
- With just under 4,000 students, Leeds Trinity University has a safe and friendly environment which allows students to flourish. Committed to the principles of care and community, we welcome students from all ethnic, religious and cultural backgrounds.
- We received the best possible outcome from our latest Quality Assurance Agency subject review. Leeds Trinity has also been recognised as one of the UK’s best higher education institutions for teaching quality.
- All our undergraduate courses include professional work placements, putting you ahead of the competition when you graduate, and our dedicated careers service will advise on all aspects of planning your career, applying for jobs, and gaining work experience while you study. As a result, Leeds Trinity University ranks in the top 25% of all UK universities for employability.
What Do International Students Study?
English Language Requirements
- The minimum English Language Entry Requirements for undergraduate and most postgraduate programmes at Leeds Trinity are normally IELTS: 6.0 overall (no component below 5.5).
Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
Pre-Arrival and Welcome
- Leeds Trinity has been welcoming international students for many years, priding itself on providing a friendly, supportive environment in which students can thrive.
- The university knows its international students personally and offers enhanced support and assistance to help students quickly feel at home.
- To help students settle in, the university offers a Meet and Greet service at Leeds/Bradford International Airport during induction week and a full programme of activities to help new students find their way around and meet other students and staff.
Accommodation for International Students
- The university guarantees accommodation on campus for international undergraduate students for the duration of their degree, provided that they apply by 31 July.
Organisations for International Students
- Dedicated support and advice is available via workshops or individual tutorials from the Learning Hub.
- Offering personalised, one-to-one academic skills support to all students, The Learning Hub can help with study skills, English Language, academic English, time management and presentation skills.
- The International Office run a series of social events throughout the year to help you make the most of your time in Leeds Trinity and make friends with other students from the UK and all over the world.