Leeds Trinity University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The university guarantees accommodation on campus for all first year undergraduate students.
- All accommodation is on campus and is owned by the university, rather than a third party. Room options include en-suite or with a shared bathroom, so there's a range of choices at a range of costs – and being on campus, students have everything they need for university life close at hand.
- All halls have resident mentors – these are current students who live in halls to make sure that new students settle in, feel supported and have the best time.
|Catered||from £123 per week|
|Self-Catered||from £98 to £133 per week|
The costs above are for the academic year 2020/21
- Regularly voted one of the UK's best student cities, Leeds has it all – great culture, a legendary live music scene, amazing nightlife and some seriously tasty food options. Throw over 50,000 students from four universities, an international reputation for learning, and thousands of graduate jobs into the mix, and you’ll see why Leeds is the perfect city to start the journey towards your dream career.
- Leeds Trinity is a 10-minute train journey from Leeds city centre, in the suburb of Horsforth. A lively town, it has its own range of nightlife and amenities along with plenty of green space.
Nightlife and Culture
- Leeds has some of the best nightlife in the North of England. From bars and late-night bowling alleys, to club nights featuring everything from grime to indie, there's no shortage of places to have a good time. Plus, many places have student nights and offer great discounts.
- The city is also known for its live music scene. The renowned club night Back to Basics started here, and Leeds Festival is still going strong. Experience local bands and some of the biggest names in music, whether that’s at the world-famous Brudenell Social Club or the First Direct Arena.
- Those in need of retail therapy can find something for every taste and budget, from the bargains at Europe's largest indoor market, to the high street havens of Trinity Leeds and Victoria Gate.
- An amazing food scene includes a wide range of restaurants, cafés and street food pop-ups to suit all budgets. There are food festivals throughout the year, including the Leeds Indie Food Festival.
- Sports options include Yorkshire County Cricket, Leeds Rhinos (Rugby League), Yorkshire Carnegie (Rugby Union) or Leeds United Football Club, with stadiums at Headingley and Elland Road.
- The university is just 6 miles from the city centre and easily accessible by car, train, bus and even plane, with Leeds Bradford International Airport just 2 miles from the campus.
- Horsforth Station is a 10-minute walk from the campus. It takes just over 10 minutes to get to Leeds city centre and trains run every half an hour.
- A bus stop right outside the campus connects students directly with the student hub of Headingley in 20 minutes and Leeds city centre in 40 minutes. The university also run a free shuttle bus linking the campus with Horsforth station and other local amenities. This runs regularly during term-time.
- Leeds Trinity students are eligible for discounted travel on public transport throughout West Yorkshire.