Leeds Trinity University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Leeds Trinity University is small campus university with a big reputation, offering a distinctive postgraduate experience centred on student support. Its postgraduate students have gone on to do amazing things, from becoming published authors and award-winning journalists, to making ground-breaking discoveries in their research fields.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
640 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 63%
- Part Time 37%
- UK 97%
- EU 1%
- Other 2%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||5||20||20|
|Communication & Media Studies||10||10||20|
|Theology & Religious Studies||5||0||5|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- All Leeds Trinity graduates are eligible for a tuition fee discount on postgraduate courses of up to 50%, excluding PGCE Provider-led, School Direct or SCITT courses. Students need to achieve a 2:2 or above in a Leeds Trinity undergraduate course to qualify for the Alumni Scholarship.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Accommodation on campus is offered to all postgraduate students.