Leeds Trinity University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- All Leeds Trinity graduates are eligible for a tuition fee discount on postgraduate courses of up to 50%, excluding PGCE Provider-led, School Direct or SCITT courses. Students need to achieve a 2:2 or above in a Leeds Trinity undergraduate course to qualify for the Alumni Scholarship.
The university provides a range of postgraduate degree qualifications.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
850 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 37%
- Part Time 63%
- UK 97%
- EU 2%
- Other 1%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Historical & philosophical studies||10||10||20|
|Creative arts & design||0||20||20|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||15||15|
|Business & administrative studies||5||10||15|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.