Leeds Trinity University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- All Leeds Trinity graduates are eligible for a tuition fee discount on postgraduate courses of up to 50%, excluding PGCE Provider-led, School Direct or SCITT courses. Students need to achieve a 2:2 or above in a Leeds Trinity undergraduate course to qualify for the Alumni Scholarship.
The university provides a range of postgraduate degree qualifications.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
850 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 37%
- Part Time 63%
- UK 97%
- EU 2%
- Other 1%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Historical & philosophical studies||10||10||20|
|Creative arts & design||0||20||20|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||15||15|
|Business & administrative studies||5||10||15|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.