Leeds Trinity University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- With an approach to learning and teaching grounded in the most recent research on core business management and administration specialisms, this MBA helps students to develop strong analytical skills, along with the ability to address complex business problems and implement appropriate solutions.
- This is a UK-based degree with a global perspective, drawing on a range of case studies, research and theory from across the world. A range of international perspectives are explored ensuring students graduate with the relevant skills to succeed in today's global economy.
- Lecturers are experienced practitioners who have held senior business, management and marketing positions in businesses and enterprises across the world. They use their knowledge and connections to ensure students are prepared for a career in business and management.
- The on-campus business development hub, the Hurol Ozcan Enterprise Centre, is a space to develop business ideas, supported by specialist software, IT facilities and meeting rooms.
- The Leeds Trinity Business Network is a thriving, informal and free network of more than 3,000 businesses. Students can join the network to make connections, raise their profile, and expand their knowledge to grow their own business.
- One year full-time; two years part-time.