- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Leeds University Business School
The Leeds Full-time MBA
- The Leeds Full Time MBA not only integrates business and management theory with practice, but also places great emphasis on personal and professional development.
- The MBA stretches students academically and also helps them develop the key skills and qualities expected of leaders, including commercial awareness and interpersonal skills. Students will build knowledge of the fundamental business functions alongside a critical and questioning outlook.
- The programme features a set of challenges that allow students to apply what they have learned to significant business issues; for many, the MBA Project is the most exciting and rewarding part of their MBA experience. Students will gain an international outlook and build connections, helping them to become a global leader.
- For the most up-to-date course information, please visit the University of Leeds website.
- One year full-time, campus based.
- The Leeds Executive MBA will inspire and challenge senior managers to achieve their full potential.
- Building on existing work experience, the skills and knowledge students gain, coupled with the experience of working alongside a diverse range of personalities and professional backgrounds, shapes their management perspective and learning. This brings benefits to both the student and their business.
- Highlights of the programme include three challenges that allow students to apply new skills and knowledge to a live business project or situation. The course culminates with the MBA Project, enabling students to develop a more strategic understanding of their organisation by focusing their work on a specific management problem or issue.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
- Two years part-time, campus based.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Leeds University Business School, Maurice Keyworth Building, University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT