University of Leicester
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and ScholarshipsA generous package of scholarships is offered on the basis of academic performance and background. There are also some specialist scholarships for talents beyond studies. The eligibility for a scholarship will depend on a number of factors; please refer to the university website for details. Available scholarships include:
- Leicester Academic Scholarship: a £5,000 merit based scholarship.
- University of Leicester Scholarship: £1,000 a year for students completing the Leicester Enhanced Access Programme or the Realising Opportunities scheme, or who have a household income under £25,000 a year.
- Centenary Scholarship: £1,000 scholarship for students who have overcome adversity or made sacrifices for the good of others.
- University of Leicester Care Leavers’ Bursary: £2,000 for each year of an undergraduate course to UK-based students under 25 who have been in local authority care.
- Alumni Music Scholarship / Choral Scholarships / Philharmonia Scholarship: for students in their first year of study, at grade 6 and above, £500 is available for music lessons.