University of Leicester
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- The university provides accommodation for postgraduates students to suit all budgets.
- All accommodation sites are within easy walking distance of the main campus, the train station and the amenities of the city centre.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- A wide variety of scholarships and bursaries are available; please refer to the university website for details.
- The university offers postgraduate research opportunities in line with the its strong research culture, available across a wide variety of fields.
- Professional doctorates are also available, including Doctor of Social Science, Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) and Doctor of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy).
- Please refer to the university website for details.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
6,317 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 71%
- Part Time 29%
- UK 47%
- EU 5%
- Other 48%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||70||1275||1340|
|Mass communications & documentation||55||1080||1135|
|Medicine & dentistry||255||270||525|
|Engineering & technology||70||205||275|
|Historical & philosophical studies||100||135||235|
|Subjects allied to medicine||25||70||100|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.