University of Leicester
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
School of Business, University of Leicester
The Leicester MBA
Accreditations: AMBA and offers a dual award from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- The Leicester MBA allows students to combine online and face-to-face learning to suit their needs. The online learning environment lets students study anytime, anywhere; while the annual Leicester Masterclass and regular residential workshops held at the university's Global Centres help students hone the skills best practised face-to-face – giving unparalleled opportunities to gain cross-cultural experiences.
- The Leicester MBA is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and is also a dual qualification. Students are awarded a Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) upon successful completion of the course.
- Five core modules cover: managing and developing people and organisations, managing value creation processes from idea to market, managing finances and strategic decision-making, organisational research and consultancy methods and the MBA project, and a learning and professional development portfolio.
- Students also choose an elective module from the following: managing international marketing communications, brands and relationships; managing finance for corporate policy and strategy; or managing human resources strategically.
- 30 months distance learning.
School of Business, University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH