- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- These include: the Vice Chancellor's Scholarship, the Excellence Scholarship and the Blackburn Bursary.
- Through its industry partnerships, the university also offers: Santander Scholarships and Siemens Engineering Bursaries.
- Please refer to the university website for details of additional scholarships and bursaries.