University of Lincoln
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- These include: the Vice Chancellor's Scholarship, the Excellence Scholarship and the Blackburn Bursary.
- Through its industry partnerships, the university also offers: Santander Scholarships and Siemens Engineering Bursaries.
- Please refer to the university website for details of additional scholarships and bursaries.