University of Lincoln
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- The University of Lincoln offers a free airport pickup service from Heathrow as well as welcome and orientation workshops.
English Language Requirements
- The minimum IELTS Score is 4.0 for students who undertake the University of Lincoln pre-sessional English course.
- The university offers 20, 10 and 5 week pre-sessional English courses.
- The minimum IELTS Score for entry onto undergraduate and postgraduate courses is 6.0.
- The minimum GCSE is grade C.
Accommodation for International Students
- The university guarantees to help all international students find accommodation at Lincoln.
- All university accommodation is self-catered, with Wi-Fi access, and is 5–15 minutes walk from the university
- International students are spread evenly throughout the accommodation, rather than clustered together, and are not required to move out of accommodation during vacations.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.