- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The university guarantees accommodation to new undergraduate students who apply and confirm the University of Lincoln as their first choice by the relevant deadlines.
- The Student Village is a stunning waterfront accommodation complex, close to the university's academic, support and social facilities, and minutes from the city centre.
- Off-campus options are available via the University Accommodation Agency and the University Partnership Halls scheme. This offers a number of halls, houses and apartments throughout the city; most within 20 minutes' walk, and many located adjacent to the Brayford Pool campus.
|Self-Catered||from £5,306 to £6,300 per year|
The costs above are for the academic year 2019/20
- Recent regenerations of the cultural quarter and Brayford Waterfront have rendered Lincoln a modern and lively city with a good range of entertainment and attractions.
- The city has a two-thousand year history and a majestic cathedral to match.
Nightlife and Culture
- There are many pubs, cafés and restaurants in the city – plus theatres, live music venues, museums and a large cinema just 5 minutes from the campus.
- Tourist attractions include Lincoln's cathedral, castle, and medieval bishops' palace.
- Lincoln hosts a number of annual events including the Lincoln Christmas Market, the Lincoln 10k Road Race and the Lincoln Comedy Festival.
- Lincoln Central railway station is in the city centre, a few minutes' walk from the main Brayford Pool campus. London Kings Cross is less than two hours away.
- Lincoln's central location allows for access via road and rail to a number of airports including East Midlands and Doncaster Sheffield.
- A shuttle bus operates in the city.