University of Lincoln
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The university guarantees accommodation to new undergraduate students who apply and confirm the University of Lincoln as their first choice by the relevant deadlines.
- The Student Village is a stunning waterfront accommodation complex, close to the university’s academic, support and social facilities, and minutes from the city centre.
- Off campus, the university accommodation agency manage a number of shared houses and apartments throughout the city, most within 20 minutes’ walk of the Brayford Pool campus.
|Number of university/college beds||5,134|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£4,991–£5,448|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£3,936–£4,560|
- City Population: 94,000
- Student Population: 10,500
- Recent regenerations of the Cultural Quarter and Brayford Waterfront have rendered Lincoln a modern and lively city with a good range of entertainment and cultural attractions.
- The city has a two thousand year history and a majestic cathedral to match.
- Lincoln Central railway station is in the city centre, a few minutes’ walk from the main Brayford Pool campus. London Kings Cross is less than 2 hours away.
- Lincoln’s central location allows for access via road and rail to a number of airports including East Midlands and Doncaster Sheffield.
- A shuttle bus operates in the city.
Culture and Nightlife
- There are many pubs, cafés and restaurants in the city plus theatres, live music venues, museums and a large cinema just 5 minutes from the campus.
- Tourist attractions include Lincoln Cathedral, Lincoln Castle and Lincoln Medieval Bishops’ Palace.
- Lincoln hosts a number of annual events including the Lincoln Christmas Market, the Lincoln 10k Road Race and the Lincoln Comedy Festival.