- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Lincoln has a thriving, friendly postgraduate community, underpinned by Gold-standard teaching (Teaching Excellence Framework, 2017) and a strong research culture.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
2,320 postgraduate students in 2016–17
Mode of study
- Full Time 48%
- Part Time 52%
- UK 76%
- EU 3%
- Other 21%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||30||525||560|
|Communication & Media Studies||15||85||95|
|Art & Design||10||80||95|
|Agriculture & Forestry||5||50||55|
|Accounting & Finance||5||30||35|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||5||25||25|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||5||15||20|
|Pharmacology & Pharmacy||10||0||10|
|Physics & Astronomy||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- A number of postgraduate scholarships and bursaries are available for postgraduate students.
- Please refer to the university website for further details.