University of Lincoln
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- A number of postgraduate scholarships and bursaries are available for postgraduate students.
- Please refer to the unviersity website for further details.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
2,055 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 42%
- Part Time 58%
- UK 74%
- EU 4%
- Other 22%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||25||590||615|
|Architecture, building & planning||5||325||330|
|Subjects allied to medicine||45||150||200|
|Creative arts & design||20||105||125|
|Agriculture & related subjects||30||50||80|
|Mass communications & documentation||15||40||55|
|Historical & philosophical studies||10||20||30|
|Engineering & technology||15||5||20|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.