- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Lincoln International Business School
- The Lincoln MBA aims to advance knowledge, build confidence and provide students with the skills required to be successful in a modern business environment – whether this be new management responsibilities or for a role as a senior leader in industry. Designed to support career progression, it prepares students to carry out senior strategic roles successfully through effective personal and professional development.
- Underpinned by the Principles of Responsible Management Education to addresses global challenges (PRME), its programme of development builds a critical appreciation of the issues and complexities in the current and future global business environment, alongside the need for sustainability.
- Relevant contemporary academic theories and research are combined with a practical understanding of activities within organisations. Drawing on critical action research, students combine collaborative learning with critical thinking and management learning. Teams explore the realities of leadership and organisational situations to encourage reflection on the dynamics within and between teams and management structures. Students implement their learning by applying relevant theories to issues in real-world scenarios through case studies, and can undertake a consultancy project on behalf of an organisation.
- Students develop a critical understanding of business and management issues, maximising their individual and organisational potential. The Lincoln MBA builds students' capacity to successfully manage and lead people, projects, operations and/or services. The programme develops aspects of leadership such as strategy, innovation and change, enterprise and risk, finance, marketing and leading people and developing collaborative relationships.
- One year full-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Lincoln International Business School, University of Lincoln, Brayford Wharf East, Lincoln, LN5 7AT