Liverpool Hope University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Liverpool Hope believes that entry to the university should be based on talent rather than the ability to pay, and the university's support packages reflect this. Please refer to the university website for full details. Awards include:
- Performance Scholarship: £3,000 over the duration of study, for students with a talent in dance, drama, music or sport, who have a portfolio of public performances or have performed at national level.
- Music Scholarships: Liverpool Hope University has introduced nine fully-funded music scholarship opportunities, which together are worth more than £40,000.
- Departmental Scholarships: awarded to the top student in each subject (either single or combined honours). This is determined by highest UCAS points, but the student must have at least two A grades at A Level or triple starred distinction in a BTEC, or equivalent.