Liverpool Hope University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and ScholarshipsLiverpool Hope believes that entry to the university should be based on talent rather than the ability to pay, and the university's support packages reflect this. Please refer to the university website for full details. Awards include:
- Performance Scholarships: up to £3000 over the period of study awarded to students with a talent in dance, drama, music or sport who have a portfolio of public performances or have performed at national level. There are also separate music scholarships.
- Departmental Scholarships: £2,000 split over the first two years of study, awarded to the top student recruited in each subject (with either a single honours or major). This is determined by the highest UCAS points, but the student must have at least two A grades or triple starred distinction in BTEC.
- Promotional Scholarships: foundation scholarships are awarded to selected students from Liverpool Hope partnership schools and colleges on individual merit.