Liverpool Hope University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Liverpool Hope Business School
- The International MBA (IMBA) is Liverpool Hope Business School's flagship postgraduate degree.
- Liverpool Hope’s IMBA reflects the ever-changing business environment where international management, entrepreneurship, sustainability and social enterprise are taking the lead. The IMBA offers an internationally-focused curriculum, opportunities for work placements and consultancy projects, industry interaction and new executive training.
- The IMBA equips students with the skills to adapt to a fast-changing global business environment. The programme is relevant for students from all over the world (including the EU) who wish to obtain a professional qualification that takes account of cultural differences in an increasingly global business market.
- Graduates go on to become executives, senior managers, or directors in both private and public sector organisations all over the world.
- The programme combines academic and practical elements, with 12 taught modules (compulsory and electives), plus an additional work-based module (consultancy project), totalling 180 credits.
The International MBA is a full-time course of 35 hours per week, with lectures, seminars, tutorials, and independent study.
- 12 months (September intake).
- 13–15 months (January intake).
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Liverpool Hope Business School, Business School Building, Hope Park Campus, Liverpool, L16 9JD