Liverpool Hope University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Liverpool Hope Business School
International MBA (IMBA)
- The International MBA (IMBA) is Liverpool Hope Business School's flagship postgraduate degree.
- Liverpool Hope’s IMBA reflects the ever-changing business environment where international management, entrepreneurship, sustainability and social enterprise are taking the lead. The IMBA offers an internationally-focused curriculum, opportunities for work placements and consultancy projects, industry interaction and new executive training.
- The IMBA equips students with the skills to adapt to a fast-changing global business environment. The programme is relevant for students from all over the world (including the European Union) who wish to obtain a professional qualification that takes account of cultural differences in an increasingly global business market.
- Graduates go on to become executives, senior managers, or directors in both private and public sector organisations all over the world.
Course DurationThe International MBA is full-time course, 35 hours per week which includes lectures, seminars, tutorials, and independent study.
- 12 months (September intake)
- 13–15 months (January intake)
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Liverpool Hope Business School, Business School Building, Hope Park Campus, Liverpool, L16 9JD