Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- LIPA Bursary: a £560 cash award available for each year of study, for UK-resident students who can demonstrate that they are in receipt of the full maintenance loan.
- LIPA Care Leaver Bursary: £1,000 for eligible UK students aged under 25, awarded annually subject to satisfactory academic progress, recognising that care leavers may need help towards accommodation costs for vacation periods.
- Audition fee waiver and travel grants: LIPA holds around 60 auditions/interview events per year on its own premises. It automatically offers audition fee waivers and travel grants to UK applicants invited to attend, who are identified as being from areas where participation in higher education is traditionally low. Eligible applicants from low participation areas are identified by postcode data.