Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
At the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts (LIPA), postgraduate students critically analyse, explore and refine specialist skills in a supportive environment that mirrors professional life. Working with colleagues across disciplines, students develop an advanced understanding of their field while gaining insight into its contribution to the performing arts landscape. Devised and delivered by practising industry professionals, courses give access to leading figures and provide the opportunity to forge extensive professional networks.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- LIPA does not offer bursaries or scholarships to postgraduate students, but there is a wide range of support available from external sources.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- The Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts does not currently have its own halls of residence, but it does have a series of partnership arrangements with nearby accommodation providers. These offer a good standard and range of accommodation for students.
- Detailed information is provided by LIPA upon accepting an offer of a place.