Liverpool John Moores University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and ScholarshipsAccording to figures published by the Office for Fair Access (OFFA), LJMU spends more than the sector average on supporting lower income and other disadvantaged students.
- Bursaries of £500 per year are available for first year undergraduate students from families with low household incomes of £25,000 or under, who are paying full tuition fees for their course. This bursary is granted automatically to eligible students.
- A number of scholarships reward academic excellence. The Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship of £10,000 per year is made to six students who are academically gifted and have achieved a level of excellence in other areas to set them apart from their peers. The Academic Excellence Scholarships award 100 scholarships of £1,000 per year for students achieving a minimum 360 UCAS points in three subjects at A2 or equivalent.
- Other scholarships include Community Excellence Scholarships, for students achieving excellence within the arts, sports, citizenship, or volunteering; the Liverpool Anglican Cathedral music scholarships; John Lennon Imagine awards for students coming to university from care or who are estranged from their families, and Unite Scholarships, also awarded to students estranged from their families.
- All scholarships have a selection process and students must complete an application form to be considered. Please refer to the university website for details.