Liverpool John Moores University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- According to figures published by the Office for Fair Access (OFFA), LJMU spends more than the sector average on supporting lower income and other disadvantaged students.
- Bursaries of £500 per year are available for first year undergraduate students from families with low household incomes of £25,000 or under, who are paying full tuition fees for their course. This bursary is granted automatically to eligible students.
- A number of scholarships reward academic excellence: the Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship of £10,000 per year is made to 6 students who are both academically gifted and who have achieved a level of excellence in other areas that sets them apart from their peers. The Academic Excellence Scholarships award 100 scholarships of £1,000 p.a. for students achieving a minimum 360 UCAS points in 3 subjects at A2 or equivalent. The Michael Brown scholarship is a maximum of 12 scholarships per year for high achieving students who also demonstrate a commitment to volunteering and/or citizenship.
- Other scholarships include Community Excellence Scholarships, for students achieving within the arts, sports, citizenship or volunteering; the Liverpool Anglican Cathedral music scholarships; John Lennon Imagine awards for students coming to university from care or who are estranged from their families, and Unite Scholarships, also awarded to students estranged from their families.
- All scholarships have a selection process and students must complete an application form to be considered. Please refer to the university website for details.