University of Liverpool
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Liverpool is one of the most cost effective student cities in the UK with a wide variety of rented accommodation available.
- The university has excellent on campus accommodation for postgraduate students, including Vine Court, the university’s newly developed eco-residences.
- Postgraduate students can work as a Residential Adviser, living in on campus accommodation at reduced rates in return for providing support and guidance to undergraduate students.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the university website for the postgraduate funding tool listing available scholarships.
- The University of Liverpool was one of the founding members of the prestigious Russell Group of research-led UK universities.
- The university is a research focused and research intensive institution.
- Students have the opportunity to work with internationally recognised and renowned experts and research groups.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
5,183 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 63%
- Part Time 37%
- UK 60%
- EU 7%
- Other 33%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||90||1040||1130|
|Medicine & dentistry||475||305||780|
|Engineering & technology||225||145||370|
|Agriculture & related subjects||0||355||355|
|Subjects allied to medicine||120||95||215|
|Historical & philosophical studies||85||80||165|
|Architecture, building & planning||35||125||160|
|Creative arts & design||15||45||60|
|Mass communications & documentation||5||20||25|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.